Monday, August 23, 2010

HairRules






Like I said in my first post, on top of giving fashion tips I'll also be giving tips on how to keep natural hair happy and healthy. People are always asking me what I use on my hair and the nighttime routine I do to keep my curls.
I recently switched to a new brand. I'd been using Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine shampoo and conditioner but I wanted something more natural. Now I use BioInfusion Olive Oil, which can be picked up at Walgreens. I use their conditioning shampoo and leave in conditioner. I use A LOT of the leave in because I have a lot of hair even though it is very fine. Then I top that off with Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Mousse, and a little of their None of Your Frizziness Creme for any frizzies that try to creep up. I alternate between the creme and some Moroccan Oil my mom picked up for me at Sally's to try out, which is absolutely amazing.
My hair stays healthy, shiny, smooth, curly and smelling yummy. All the products are as close to natural as i can afford, and are found at the grocery store, drugstores, and beauty supply places. I'm including pictures so you can see exactly what I use. If anyone has any other products that are great for natural hair, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)