Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another one

Yep.

This is another blog casting a spotlight on the "plus size" women of the world and how we "make it work." Shopping has never been easy for me and it probably never will, even though i am obsessed with fashion. Jean shopping is almost always a full day event, i can literally look at the fabric of a garment and determine whether or not it will fit me AND things are usually either too short or too tight.

I plan on one day being a stylist, possibly owning my own plus size boutique. Catering to my fellow big hips, big thighs, and big booty sisters.

I'll be writing and uploading pictures of my fashion trials and errors. I'm also going natural in regards to my hair, so i'll include tips and tricks on how I maintain my hair.

Stay tuned. And tell your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)