Monday, April 4, 2011

Leather Leather

I have been on a quest to find the perfect faux leather jacket for the past 81 billion years. I finally found it at one of my fave places to shop..TARGET! I purchased it about a month and a half ago but since I was in wedding mode (my sister got married!) I never posted any info on here.

For some odd reason it's not listed on their website (maybe they ran out?) but it was in the plus size section. It looks similar to the junior Xhilaration version; only difference is that the bottom doesn't have a snap button closure. I picked up the 2X just to make sure I had enough room to move my arms around and be comfortable but I prob could have gone with the 1X as well.

I've been dying to get my hands on one that has studding on it but maybe I'll find that next year. It's getting warmer now, especially here in Texas, so maybe the $39.99 price will go down in a few weeks! Happy shopping!

Here is the link to it (the Target website won't let me get the picture. plus i'm too lazy to get up and take a photo of mine, my workout today has left me wiped out):


http://www.target.com/Juniors-Plus-Size-Xhilaration-Zip-Front-Faux-Leather/dp/B0044DP47I/ref=br_1_2?ie=UTF8&id=Juniors%20Plus-Size%20Xhilaration%20Zip-Front%20Faux-Leather&node=15657761&searchSize=30&searchView=grid5&searchPage=1&sr=1-2&qid=1301970957&rh=&searchBinNameList=style_name%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchRank=salesrank&frombrowse=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)