Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Outfit! OOTD

Technically it's now Monday morning but yesterday was Easter so I decided to look really cute for church. I pulled out one of my favorite dresses and my trusty grey cardigan. I completed the look with my fave black necklace, opaque tights and my cute peep toe studded bow flats. The weather outside was frightful, rain and wind and humidity (oh my!) but I refused to look busted for service. I wish I could've worn my curls all out but a) the product I used was a big fail on my hair and b) the humidity would've made my hair grow a la Diana Ross.
I had to use my camera's self timer because I got to my parents house before them and had to rush and change before heading to a family lunch at my Uncle's soooooo that's why I look blurry and awkwardish.

Everyone have a great week!



Dress- Forever21
Cardigan- NY and Co.
Black necklace- NY and Co.
Opaque tights- Walmart
Flats- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)