Sunday, March 25, 2012

Maxinista


I recently bought 2 BCBG maxi pleated skirts from my job. One is black and the other is leopard print (ya'll know I LOOOOOOVE leopard print!) I wore the black one and decided to pair it with a men's v-neck, my "vintage" Old Navy denim vest and my trusty purple boots. I received a lot of compliments on the ensemble from my co-workers and had to stop myself from spinning around to let the skirt flow lol. I also wore it with a simple grey tee from Forever21, my signature top knot (for protective styling!) and tons of accessories. I tried out some lipstick as well. This is one of those times I truly enjoy being tall because I can pull off these super long skirts with ease. I'll put up a post about the leopard print version.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)