Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dorothy Perkins final review

I have come to the conclusion that Dorothy Perkins wants every paycheck I will ever get. I'm still able to find the same trendy pieces cut in my size. The prices are a little higher but it's sooo worth it. I have so much to choose from, it's overwhelming! I spend more money online at ASOS and Dorothy Perkins than I do at Forever21, Torrid, Target, Lane Bryant, and other U.S. based places.
I love my Dorothy Perkins pieces! I have paired them with skinny jeans, skirts, leggings you name it. The colors are rich and vibrant! The quality is top notch. I have a nude colored deconstructed blazer as well but don't have a pic of me in it. I threw it over a couple dresses but didn't take any pictures. I will say that I am able to order a size down in their merchandise because they are cut very generously. I have yet to try a dress, skirts or pants but plan to in the future. Has anyone tried their bottoms? Are they true to size?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)