Friday, August 19, 2011

Bachelor of Science in Fashion Merchandising

Hey people! I graduated around this time last week from my university, with a B.S. in Fashion Merchandising. I just wanted to share some photos of what I wore really quick.

For my actual graduation, I wore an ASOS Curve Spring Floral dress. I'm tall with hips and a big butt so on me it wound up being a tunic lol. I paired that with basic black leggings from New York & Co. and some studded black peep toe flats that had a bow. My trusty big black ring, black belt from Target and beaded black necklace from New York & Co. completed the look.



For Saturday, I wore some denim shorts from Lane Bryant and a cream and black polka dotted top from Forever21. I also added the same black ring and a silver necklace from New York & Co.



For Saturday night, I decided to wear a black and white dress that has banding from the waist down, black booties with a ruffle on the front and a side zipper, and the same accessories from earlier. This is a dress I've worn twice before and I love how I look in it.





I had a pretty great weekend. I'm just happy I am OUT. Now it's time to start my fashion career.
I've also decided to include some pictures at the bottom from earlier in the summer when I was out and about with friends. My next posting will be from the clothing haul I purchased from H&M that just opened here in Texas, plus the outfit I wore to the exclusive preview :)

My cute zebra ring from Charming Charlie's! I had on Forever21's Taupe nail polish
Purple tunic/boyfriend shirt: Faith21+//Skinny black belt: New York & Co.//Wing necklace: Torrid//Black leggings: Target//Black boots: Ebay
Denim vest with gold buttons: Old Navy (from around 2004)//Grey and Black tank dress: Target//Wing necklace: Torrid//Silver and crystal bracelet: Target//Black ring: Charlotte Russe//Black patent wedges: TJ Maxx
Animal striped 3/4 sleeve cardigan: NY & Co.//Purple sleeveless top with a black waist: Target//Dark wash skinny jeans: Faith21+//Leopard flats: Target//Black envelope clutch: BCBG//Black beaded necklace: NY & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)