Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year!


Dove open cardigan:Forever21
Blue boyfriend tee and boots:Target
Dark skinny jeans:Torrid
Eternity scarf: New York & Co.


Black button up tie top and charcoal skinny jeans:Forever21
Purple suede boots:Nine West
Fake smile after a long day at work:Priceless

Grey cardigan:New York & Co.
Burgundy bow tie blouse:ASOS
Black knit mini skirt and bangles:Forever21
Opaque tights:Walmart
Grey oxford heels:Target
Happy New Year!
I know I said I would upload what I wore for Christmas..2 weeks ago...whoops!
I went to church with my family that morning and then changed once I got home before we headed to a relative's house for Christmas festivities. I planned on eating a lot of food (LOL) so I made sure I was very comfortable ;-)
Also, in the third outfit I'm wearing one of my most FAVORITE tops. I purchased it from ASOS in November I think. I've worn in 3 or 4 times so far and absolutely love it! I like wearing it tucked in but I also wear it out too. I've paired in with the skirt and skinny jeans as well. The super long pieces in the front for the tie were weird for me to figure out at first but once I realized exactly how to tie it, they worked out. I'm not sure if it's still available online but if so, you should definitely snatch it up! I wore this to one of my friends graduation dinners.
Next up...my Target haul. Hopefully I'll have time later this week to post it. I bought some heels amongst other things but they're so high I may end up returning them lol. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)