Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dorothy Perkins Review!


Top: Dorothy Perkins
Scarf: NY & Co.
Jeggings: Torrid
Brown boots: Target
Silver bangles: F21
Black ring: Charlotte Russe


I recently purchased a Dorothy Perkins top after hearing wonderful things about the brand. I wasn't sure about sizing, so I bought the biggest size, which was a US 18/UK 22. I honestly could have gone down a size and been perfectly fine. All in all....
I love my top!
I wore it to my friend's graduation ceremony and absolutely loved the length, feel, quality of fabric and color. It's a beautiful jewel toned purple, and hits me at the perfect length for jeggings or even (super thick) leggings.
I paid full price for it however it has now gone on sale on the website. I'm not sure if they still have the size 18, but if you have a similar shape to myself, you'll be just as fabulous in the size 16. I plan on doing some damage very soon with my Christmas money and discount I have for signing up for their newsletter and making my first purchase. Yay!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)