Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, AND OOTDs!


Sequin Black Cardigan, Silver Bangles, Fuschia Dress, Grey Striped Top, Geo Print Skirt: F21
Black knit vest: NY & Co.
Silver Necklace: Gift
Grey Beanie and Black Leggings: Target
Opaque tights: Walmart
(Not seen) Mary Jane Shoes: Payless
Black boots: eBay


Burgundy Bird Print Top: F21
Black Jeggings: Lane Bryant
Grey Knit Cardigan: NY & Co.
Purple Suede Boots: Nine West
Silver and Jeweled Bracelet: Gift

Faux Leather Jacket and Mint colored Dress: Target
Multi scarf and Black Beaded Necklace: NY & Co.
Headband: F21


Hope everyone has been having a very safe, happy and fulfilling holiday season. Haven't been on here since before Thanksgiving. Merry Merry Christmas, and I hope everyone had a wonderful day with loved ones. I'll try to update this tomorrow with what I wore this past week and today on Christmas!
LOL at the fake smile I'm giving in several of these pictures...I was TIRED from work!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I get up before sunrise to watch the way the dark thins out and objects slowly reveal themselves, the trees, the rest of the landscape. You can hear the river below and roosters in the village. The light of dawn, cold and blue, gradually fills the world, and it's the same in every place I've been. Flights to Johannesburg
    Cheap Flights to Johannesburg
    Cheap Air Tickets to Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)