Sunday, September 4, 2011

Golden Brown

Golden Brown

So for the last 2 days I have been OBSESSING over Polyvore! How come no one mentioned this to me before?? This is a dream come true for someone who eventually wants to work in the fashion styling business. I've been creating dream outfits, including this one. It's a way easier way for me to bring together some of my favorite trends/pieces in one setting without having to cut them out of magazine and paste them in to my fashion inspiration notebook I've been updating all year. I'll probably still use my inspiration notebook every once in awhile but Polyvore is AMAZING. it has all the latest pieces in the system already with where to buy them and how much money each item retails for. Idk maybe I'm late to the game in finding this out but I love it. You'll be seeing more of these posts so look out! And feel free to check it out for yourself. If you have an account, find me on there, my name is shoppingstarbucks! Happy early Labor Day :)
P.S. I just created my website today! Once I tweak a few things on there I will post the link! Super excited. Also, I ordered my business cards (finally) so be on the lookout for a post about those as well.

Miss Selfridge short shorts
£35 - missselfridge.com

Old Navy suede wedge
$37 - oldnavy.gap.com

Miss Selfridge leather handbag
£35 - missselfridge.com

H M metal bangle
£6.99 - hm.com

Alexander mcqueen ring
$525 - net-a-porter.com

Wool scarve
£59 - bruunsbazaar.com

Alexander Wang studded sunglasses
$369 - alexanderwang.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)