Saturday, September 4, 2010

School

I've been super busy.
Between senior level classes and doing a 20 hour a week internship, this blog may be put on the back burner until I figure out how to balance everything. I'm getting super stressed!

ANYWAY.

LANE BRYANT RIGHT FIT JEANS= BLESSING

I wear the Red Triangle ones. They're my absolute FAVE and have lasted about 2 years with me. I've worn one pair out so much the bottom of the legs are ripped up and fraying. I wore my fave dark wash pair to my internship today and they slimmed me down. Try them, they are so amazing. Dark wash again is the most flattering.

I'm exhausted soooo yeah, this is it for this post. Maybe i'll have energy tomorrow to do another post. I found an amazing dress and it's from the least expected place.

Have a great Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)