Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Left Side Drive

Most of my friends know I looooove all things Solange Knowles. I've been rocking with her since she was a backup dancer for Destiny's Child. The above title is one of my favorite songs ever in life that she released around this time last year on the internet. It's my current ringtone and played repeatedly in my car. Anyone else a fan?

I've been steady snapping pictures of myself in outfits over the last few weeks, in between work, my friends graduations, family time and life in general. I've said this before but I use my phone's camera 10 times out of 10 because my regular camera doesn't take pictures quite as well. Hopefully I can scrounge up some moolah and purchase a more professional one. Below you'll find a compilation of my outfits from April. The last ones are from a trip I took to Florida the last weekend of April/beginning of May. And I'm happy to say that my hair is getting longer! I've been sticking to a routine and am reaping the benefits. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!



Chambray Button Down: Old Navy//Grey T-Shirt and Bracelets: F21//Leopard Maxi Skirt: BCBG//

Grey Striped Top and Mixed Metal Necklace: F21//Sheer Polka Dot Skirt: ASOS Curve



Grey Hi-Low Top: ASOS Curve//Mint Dress, Leggings, Belt and Boots: Target//Gold Tassel Necklace: F21

Chambray Top: Old Navy//Floral Print Dress: ASOS Curve//Leggings, Knit Beret, Belt and Boots: Target (notice my fake smile lol?)

This is similar to the above 2 outfits. I just wore my Tribal Print Skirt from F21 and changed my nail color :) Oh, and switched necklaces. This one is from Target.

Dress, Belt and Colorblock Wedges: Target//Denim Vest: Old Navy//

3 comments:

  1. I love Solange!!!
    love ur looks!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style and great outfits. That leopard maxi skirt and your sheer black one, they both look fab on you....xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)