Friday, January 4, 2013

Nail Polish Obsession

Happy new year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve, and has some new goals set up for the year. I made my first vision board and I'm super excited to make things happen in 2013.

Anyway, in case you're as obsessed with nail polish as I am, you should definitely give Forever21 a chance! Majority of my colors come from there, and with as much typing and hair detangling that I do, they last pretty long. The price is about $2.80, and they have a TON of colors, shades, and tints to choose from. I always get compliments when I wear one.

I'm currently rocking a cobalt blue color, but have everything from neon yellow to brick red to forest green with everything in between (that rhymed, I should be a rapper). Next time you're looking for an affordable color, run on over or order some online! You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your lovely comments and messages :)